Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

Sunday 14 October 2012

It's been a while...

Wow I realised today that I haven't written in quite some time! 

Life has been a little hectic recently and I currently feel like I am living about three different lives, simultaneously. 

I am a mum, a student and have just started a new relationship. All of which are extremely important to me in different ways! As always Emily is my main priority and the focus in everything that I do but I have to say it is nice to have other things in my life. Things that feel like they are just for me! 

University is extremely time consuming and intense, finding the energy to be fully committed to it whilst also being fully committed to Emily is challenging at times. I feel a little overstretched and being on my own adds to the weight of responsibility massively. However as always this was my choice and so I endeavour not to complain too much. I also appreciate how lucky I am to have the opportunity to re-train at this point in my life and I do it with Emily at the forefront of my mind always, as with everything that I do. In this instance ultimately my desire is to make a better life for the two of us and to make her proud of me.

My new relationship....

I won't talk too much about because 1) it's private and 2) I'm not sure my new boyfriend would like me discussing us so publicly (ha ha). However I will say this, I like having someone in my life that makes me smile constantly even when I don't always feel like smiling! It was unexpected but sometimes the best things in life are I think! I like the laughter, the fun and having someone to hold my hand while I sleep. Anyway I think I have probably already said too much ;) 


2 comments:

  1. You seem to be in a happier place than you were in your last post. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bren. I hope that things are okay with you :)

    ReplyDelete